Advertising Analysis With Action PlanningOver the past few months, I've been committed to promoting transparency. I realize others may copy the strategies I use - but, they'll never be able to mimic my passion, creativity and personalized service. With that being said, I wanted to share a recent analysis I did for one of my current PPC clients. I want to be able to show you how I piece campaigns together and why..
Increased Adspend Forecast
- $20k = 105 Conversions (about 4/day)
- $25k = 131 Conversions (about 5/day)
Anticipated PPC Return
One-Time, $10k Investment in SEO:
Anticipated SEO Return:
Suggested Marketing Action Plan:
Additional PPC Improvements:
- Conditional forms (similar to what Bluesoft uses)
- submission funnels that encourage people to continue filling out info by asking questions they can relate to.
- Short Youtube Videos
- 10-15 second attention grabbing/pitch videos
- 1 minute interviews answering legit questions
- I’m confident in my ability to write and capture these videos by understanding the obvious wants/needs (and hidden wants/needs) of your target audience.
- Original company photos on landing pages.
- You speak to consumers more when they feel like they can get to know the company before calling.
- Stock photos or basic images don’t allow you to stand out from the standard pictures everyone else uses.
- Capture photos that show landmarks (signage, building), branded props (letterheads, coffee mugs, pens) and actual employees/clients (meetings).
- Graphics Showing a Simplified process
- Icons and branded graphics that explain your process with visuals and minimal text.
- Email subscriptions on Landing Pages
- Offer deliverable (ebook, guide, free gift)
- Position valuable information in exchange for email
- Industry news, law changes, lawsuits, educational content, etc..
- This would go hand in hand with the blog strategy.
- This encourages interest if they don’t want to fill out a consultation form
- PPC Management increase for Retargeting
- Display ads
- Hosting Workshops and Special Events
- Sponsoring relevant events for brand exposure
- Former Client Testimonial Strategy
- Email Campaigns to solicit more reviews (Facebook, G+, Yelp, Angies, Trustpilot)
- Free gifts for cell phone video testimonials (authentic and not a production)
- Contests on Social media
- About videos for stakeholders, managers, consultants, attorneys.
- Create pricing transparency page ($1995 vs $1200 example)
Conclusion to: My Advertising Analysis with Action Planning
As you can see, simply increasing a budget isn’t always the best option. It may improve your lead generation, but if you’re not continuously improving – you’ll eventually become stagnant. Competition is real and they’re always looking for a way to bring you down. So, stop “competing” with them to see who can spend the most money and start investing in your customer’s experience.
The better your first impression is, the more likely people are going to choose you. Just because they click and arrive doesn’t mean they’re going to buy in. Improving conversion rates by a few percentile can save you thousands of dollars every year. Don’t make the selfish decision and PreFocus this time around.. Thanks for dropping by! -Jordan