Committed to Social
- 12 Creative Memes
- 45 Unique Images
- 50 Total Posts
20 Week Social Media Strategy:
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT..
Schedule a Discovery Call
Review, Sign, and Fund Proposal
Build Your PreFocus Strategy
The 20 Week PreFocus Process:
1. Strategically Analyze & Plan.
- Uncover opportunities in your market.
- Gain an understanding for audience interests.
- Determine proper channels to market.
- Identify your purpose & what you’ll promote.
2. Develop Correlating Imagery.
- Create a theme that coincides with your strategy.
- Capture relevant images that resonate to your audience.
- Select your favorite photos in an online gallery.
- Receive 12 memes that relate to your campaign.
3. Curate Messaging for Posts.
- Organize imagery with your strategy to tell a story.
- Identify relevant links and landing pages to send traffic.
- Research high volume search terms and has tags.
- Upload all messaging and content for client approval.
4. Schedule Social Content.
- Align posts with relevant holidays and current events.
- Build social schedule with dates and times for each channel.
- Make recommendations for online publishing and tracking.
How is Imagery Impactful?
Understanding the way images and messaging can sway a following is imminent to the success of your brand.